August 29, 2016

About us

Hello friends,
            I am Manoj Kumar and working as Control & Instrumentation Engineer. I operate many blogs. In this blog "GovtJobseportal" - me and my team daily update information regarding latest Govt Jobs & Results. We also provide Study Material for competitive examinations.
      My most visited blog is "Techizhunger" me and my team update latest smartphones, Mobile comparing & Share many Links for Online Shopping & discuss over latest technology. 
You can also follow us on
Follow us on facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Google+


Regards:

No comments:

Post a Comment

भारत के राज्य और उनकी राजधानी (states and capitals of India in Hindi)

भारत के राज्य और उनकी राजधानी (states and capitals of India in Hindi) निम्न है : भारतीय राज्य (Indian States) राजधानी (Capital) 1- अरुणाचल प...